Exploring the world is one of life's greatest joys. If I had the resources, I would spend my days wandering the globe to discover all its wonders for myself.
So far I've travelled throughout much of Canada and the western United States; the furthest I've travelled is Singapore, with a side stop in Indonesia. So as much for my own reference as anything, here's the list of places I'd like to go, in roughly ascending order of difficulty and desire:
1) Northwest Territories/Yukon - I figure I could do this in one road trip.
2) Mount Rushmore, South Dakota - I'm thinking of doing this this year.
3) Atlantic Canada
4) Nunavut - mainly because as a Canadian I feel obligated to visit every corner of Canada
5) Florida - to see Cape Canaveral
6) Mexico - for the pyramids
7) Cuba - to see a Communist state
8) United Kingdom - for the history and culture, and for ancestral reasons
9) Continental Europe - ditto
13) Australia/New Zealand
14) Pitcairn Island
15) Low Earth Orbit - if I win the lottery, who knows? Space tourism is approaching fast.
16) Mars - if I live long enough, who knows?
17) A habitable extrasolar planet - see 16