- Stickers stuck on books, impossible to remove without leaving behind awful residue that collects grime for the next thirty years.
- Ties. Why? Whyyyy?
- The slow disappearance of mass market paperbacks.
- Related: changes in format in the middle of a book or film series, leaving you with mismatched books or DVDs on your shelf.
- Hair growing from your ears and nostrils despite its refusal to grow atop your skull.
- Cooing baby sound effects used in popular music tracks.
But you know, if these are my worst problems, I must have it pretty good. And now to sour my mood...time to watch Premier Jim Prentice's live address to Albertans, a paid political advertisement brought to you by the province's perennially ill-governed citizens.
Post a Comment