Total Pageviews

Monday, April 26, 2021

It Might Be a Front-End Loader

I believe this is called a front-end loader. Maybe. Anyway, I painted it. 

1 comment:

Jeff Shyluk said...

A skid-steer loader. The axles are fixed, so the loader steers by spinning the wheels on one side faster than the other: the slower wheels skid. The controls are two side-by-side levers. Push both levers forward and the loader goes straight. Push one lever farther than the other, and that controls the skid which controls the turn.

It's like tracked steering (such as a battle tank), without tracks.